Our ERP solution is optimally designed for the complexity of the colour data required in powder coating and wet painting.
- Manages different colour systems (RAL, Pantone, NCS) alongside
manufacturers, gloss levels, structures, baking temperatures
- Distinguishes between new and recovered powder
- Defines minimum stocks for individual powders and lacquers
- Adapts to individual industries and their needs
(e.g. construction industry, automotive supplier)
- Calculates costs by workpiece
The standard version of OMNITEC already offers exactly the functionalities which meet these specific requirements.
Powder requirement planning with OMNITEC
The area calculation is essential: Different geometries require different quantities of paint. For example, for angle plates there is a different powder requirement per square meter than for grids, for frames there is a different powder requirement than for profiles. OMNITEC calculates geometries, which can be individually adapted even for complex parts, automatically and comprehensibly.
Pricing with OMNITEC
- Management of prices through a flexible ‘price tree’
- Illustration of company price lists & special conditions of customers, objects and articles
- Consideration of graduated prices, discounts, surcharges, minimum order values, etc.
Production planning with OMNITEC
- Integrated production planning with consideration of the plant capacity
- Combining orders of the same type (with identical pre-treatment, process steps and colours) into reasonable production units
- Reduction of time-consuming and cost intensive colour changes